Located in Nashville, and serving cities in and around Franklin, Mayo Clinic-trained, board-certified Nashville plastic surgeon Chad Robbins, M.D., F.A.C.S., offers plastic surgery procedures and treatments.
Dr. Robbins enjoys meeting each one of his patients and listening to any concerns they may have about a specific body part and the corresponding procedure. It’s because of this that he is able to develop personalized surgical treatments for each patient. Patients that want to improve their body and restore their youthful appearance will find that Dr. Robbins offers a large range of cosmetic surgeries.
Below you will find links that will allow you to browse our before and after photos to get a glimpse at some of the work completed by Dr. Robbins. If you would like your before and after pictures to be featured on our website, please contact our office.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERIES
Here at Robbins Plastic Surgery, Dr. Chad M. Robbins provides patients with many breast enhancement options, including everything from breast lifts, augmentation, reductions and reconstructions. These services are provided in order to assist the patient in realizing the body of their dreams.
- Breast Augmentation – An extremely popular procedure that involves enhancement of the symmetry, shape and size of a woman’s breasts.
- Breast Lift – Designed for women that are experiencing sagging or drooping in their breasts. Dr. Robbins is able to lift the shape of the breasts to be more natural.
- Breast Reconstruction – Reconstruction is utilized with a variety of plastic surgery procedures designed to reconstruct a woman’s breasts after a mastectomy.
- Breast Reduction – Large breasts can cause a lot of pain. Dr. Robbins has the tools necessary to remove breast tissue and reshape the breasts to a more manageable size.
- Gynecomastia – The development of breasts in a man. Dr. Robbins can reduce the size of a man’s chest through surgery.
- Implant Exchange
- Transgender-Male To Female
- Transgender-Female to Male
Body contouring involves procedures that remove any excess skin or fat from certain areas of the body, allowing the patient to have a more natural shape.
- Arm Lift – Fat or tissue can be removed from the arm to make them slimmer.
- Body Lift – Many people that lose a lot of weight will have excess skin around their body. A body lift removes this skin to tighten the tissue on the body.
- Butt Augmentation
- Liposuction – Enhances and reshapes areas of the body through the removal of any excess fat or tissue from the buttocks, abdomen, and thighs.
- Thigh Lift – Removes and lifts excess tissue from the thigh area in order to create a slimmer look.
- Tummy Tuck – Patients that have recently given birth or have lost a lot of weight may find that their stomach isn’t as tight as they would like it to be. A tummy tuck procedure tightens the skin to ensure that you regain your fantastic figure.
Facial surgery improves the shape of the patient’s facial features with certain surgical procedures.
- Blepharoplasty – Removes excess skin and tissue to improve the appearance of your eyelids.
- Chin Augmentation – Implants are added to the chin to provide better balance among facial features.
- Facelift – Lifts your face to make you appear younger.
- Neck Lift – Removes any excess tissue or skin from the neck for a youthful appearance.
- Rhinoplasty – Improves the contours of the nose for a more natural look.
- Otoplasty – Helps to correct ears that are asymmetrical or disproportionate for a more natural look.
The skin cancer closure procedure provides treatment for patients that have recently suffered from skin cancer defects, such as visible scars.
Dr. Chad M. Robbins is a Mayo Clinic-trained, board-certified Nashville plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery. He has helped numerous patients fulfill their needs and desires through plastic surgery. If you desire to enhance your health or your appearance through cosmetic surgery, then Dr. Robbins can help. Please contact us today for your own consultation appointment.