Our trained professional staff at Robbins Plastic Surgery, gladly offers the following services with a registered nurse (RN) during your healing journey.
- Perform housekeeping (cleaning up after meals, hygiene, etc.)
- Prepare meals and drinks, feed the patient
- Assist with pet care
- Perform hygiene and personal care (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc.)
- Assist with wound care
- Give medication reminders and any other types of personal reminders
- Assist with walking
- Provide dressing assistance
- Make and Answer telephone calls from family/friends loved ones
- Communicate with physician
- Provide companionship and emotional support
Please contact us for more information on our RN Caregiving Services at Robbins Plastic Surgery.