As a mom you always put the needs of your children and others before yourself. We all know that taking care of ourselves is the best way to take better care of the people around us. At Robbins Plastic Surgery we strive to help you look and feel your best with a mommy makeover. Here are a few tips to help you in this journey and making the right decision if a mommy makeover is right for you.
1. Always make sure you are seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon. Ask to see before and after pictures of other women who have had a mommy makeover. Reviewing these pictures will help give you’re an idea of your after results.
2. Maintaining your weight prior to your mommy makeover. By reaching your target goal weight as well maintaining this weight will give you an ideal outcome of you results after a mommy makeover.
3. By meeting with a board-certified plastic surgeon, they make recommendations of a combination of breast augmentation and a tummy tuck, a breast augmentation with lift as well as a tummy tuck. Your surgeon may recommend a labiaplasty or sometimes a lower body lift or butt augmentation. These are individualized and customized to fit each patient’s individual needs.
4. Plan for a mommy makeover once you are done having children. This will allow you to have optimal results. Pregnancy and breastfeeding can have significant changes to the body. We do recommend waiting at least 6 months after having your last child before proceeding with your mommy makeover.
5. You will need help with kids and housework following a mommy makeover initially. Also, if you work outside the home you will need to take time off work following surgery. The exact time off will be discussed with Chad Robbins at your consultation depending on type of work the individual performs.
At Robbins Plastic Surgery, we are here to help you through the journey of surgery. Our skilled RNs as well as physician will spend time preparing you and your family for your upcoming surgery. Check out Dr. Chad Robbins amazing before and after results! Call today to schedule your consultation with Robbins Plastic Surgery to find out if a mommy makeover is right for you! Click here to contact us today.