As Nashville slowly begins reopening here is what Robbins Plastic Surgery is doing to continue to keep our staff and patients safe. Robbins Plastic Surgery is grateful to be back in the office serving our patients. We continue offering the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and sanitation including:
1. Prescreening phone calls prior to appointments.
2. Call at arrival to the office and wait in your car.
3. Temperature checks and screening upon arrival.
4. Thorough cleaning of exam rooms and the office after each patient.
5. Seeing patients on a limited basis only to minimize occupancy.
6. Please reschedule your appointment if you have had a fever in the last 14
days, been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, or in contact with anyone
diagnosed with COVID-19.
The safety of our patients and staff continues to be a top priority. We are
offering virtual consultations for our patients through a secure, HIPAA compliant website. We look forward to seeing each of you back in the office soon. Call us today at (615) 401-9454 a virtual consultation.